A Speaker with a passion…
A Speaker and a “Cool Geek” — with a Passion for Talking You Down from that Scary Techno Ledge
Juanita McDowell takes pride in her ability to simplify technology so that the average person can understand how and why to use it. Each year Juanita travels the country and Canada, delivering keynotes and workshops on Sales, Marketing, and Technology. Today she owns a training company that delivers over 200 workshops and seminars each year to corporations and non-profit associations.
Fun Facts About Juanita
When Juanita is not on the road speaking and training...
- She can outplay her three kids at ping pong – take that!
- She can bake a mean pound cake.
- She creates videos for her three YouTube channels. Today she has over one million views and thousands of subscribers.
- She volunteers as a Technology Partner with Humanity for Humanity, teaching homeowners how to use Microsoft programs.
- She’s a Champion for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
Business Facts About Juanita
Innovative | Creative | Tech Savvy
- She has an Electrical Engineering degree from Georgia Tech
- She was a top salesperson where she sold over 50 million dollars in telecommunication services to global accounts such as Worldspan, Delta, and Home Depot.
- From 2005-2008 she was a Top 200 Loan Originator and Top FHA Lender in the United States.
- For almost two years she was on the radio show Real Estate for Real Life on WCLK, 91.9 FM.
- She has won numerous awards for her training, among them the 2013 Instructor of the Year, awarded by the Georgia Real Estate Educators Association and the 2011 and 2012 GAR Partner in Education Instructor of the Year.
- Juanita speaks to audiences on topics like mobile technology, social media, communication, marketing, sales, time management, customer service, and personal growth and development.
Partial List of Notable Clients and Companies Who Have Hired Juanita
Fortune 100 Companies and Non-profits Value Her 25+ Years of Experience
- Association of REALTORS® in U.S. and Canada
- General Motors
- Re/Max Convention
- Atlanta Sotheby’s International Real Estate
- DR Horton Communities
- Bank of America
- Better Homes and Garden
- Wells Fargo
- State Real Estate Commissions Across the Country
- LG Hausys
- Keller Williams